South Jersey Head and Brain Injury Attorney & NJ Employment Law Attorney
Serving Camden County, Burlington County, Atlantic County, Cherry Hill and Atlantic City
At The Law Office of Leo B. Dubler, III, LLC, we believe every client deserves a formidable advocate — a trusted attorney to stand by you and champion your interests.
We are that advocate. Whether you or a loved one has suffered a head or brain injury or been the victim of workplace sexual harassment, employment discrimination or whistleblower retaliation, firm founder Leo B. Dubler III has the compassion and credentials to obtain the best possible outcome for you and your family. He:
- Is a state-certified civil trial attorney, a special designation by the state Supreme Court that is awarded to only three percent of New Jersey attorneys
- Is AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review RatedSM by Martindale-Hubbell®, which is the highest rating given and identifies the very best ethical standards and legal ability
- Has successfully tried dozens of cases during his 15 years of practice
- Earns the respect of clients, judges and adversaries through persistence and integrity.
Accomplished head and brain injury lawyer in New Jersey
Our law firm has a proven track record of New Jersey brain injury lawsuits in Camden County, Burlington County, Atlantic County, Cherry Hill and Atlantic City. We help clients obtain the compensation that is imperative in order to guarantee financing for their short- and long-term care.
We help injury victims suffering from:
- Post-concussion syndrome
- Head injuries
- Brain injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBI)
Leading New Jersey sexual harassment law firm
Leo Dubler has a consistent record of success as a sexual harassment, employment discrimination and retaliation attorney in Camden County, Cherry Hill, Burlington County, Gloucester County and Atlantic County, NJ. The firm helps stop improper behavior and makes sure wrongdoers are held accountable.
Our firm represents victims of:
- Sexual harassment
- Discrimination based on race, age, gender, sexual orientation
- Whistleblower retaliation
Dedicated, professional and highly responsive brain injury lawyer
Our attorneys meet individually with clients and get to know them and their problems, considering that the best basis from which to craft and pursue effective solutions.
From our office in Mt. Laurel, New Jersey, our brain injury lawyers provide exceptional legal representation to clients in Camden County, Burlington County, Atlantic County, Cherry Hill and Atlantic City. Contact the firm online or telephone us at 856.235.7075.